- Why Choose Vibe Active for your business?
Choosing the right telephone service provider is so important, after all how would your business function without your phone lines and broadband?.
- We are passionate about telecoms, thats why we do it.
- We love saving customers money and seeing happy faces.
- We only believe in great customer service, which is backed by the doing not just the words.
- We care about your business communications as much as you care about your business.
- We are YOUR number 1 emergency service, in the world we live in now communications should be the most important thing to your business.
- We are not salesman who are worried about their target, we engineers that care about you having the right communications for your business, even if that means telling you not to buy something.
- Vibe Active & Openreach?
How many times do you call your Service Provider to log a fault? Every time they say the line is testing fine and problem is with your equipment? The answer is: Switch your service to Vibe Active. Companies choose Vibe Active for their business lines because we are engineers, not agents reading from a script within a Call Centre. There are a few simple tests to undertake and diagnose where the problem resides. If the problem is within your premises, we can fix. If outside, we liaise directly with Openreach on your behalf until the problem is resolved.
- I would like cheaper calls but I am still in a contract?
Sometimes it’s not cost effective to cancel any existing agreements due to penalty charges incurred. The other option available would be to route your calls via Least Cost Routing (LCR) within your existing system or for us to enable CPS from the exchange. Any calls made would then be routed via Vibe Actives network allowing substantial savings to be made until your existing agreement expires. The services can then be seamlessly transferred over to Vibe Active.
- Were can we find a good reliable telecoms provider?
Look no further than Vibe Active. We reached a milestone of 10 Years in business at the end of October 2012 with over 20 years within the telecoms industry. Vibe Active provides a complete solution with second to none customer care and our core ethos values is working together as a partnership.
- We would like to move our business to Vibe Active, how do we do that?
There couldn’t be simpler task than moving your services over to Vibe Active. All we require is complete list of any existing lines and circuits and these will be seamlessly transferred over without any disruption. If in doubt, we can also complete a free survey prior to placing any orders with Vibe Active.
- How can I speed up my broadband?
The reality of it is that it doesn't matter who your broadband provider is the speed will be same, you will most likely know the speed you can expect. We have been able to improve many customers broadband speeds however this will be chargeable, to give you an example, a customer was getting 0.385Mbps because of their distance to the local exchange, we have now been able to increase that to 3.93Mbps. There are a few things that you can do that may improve the speed and service that doesn't require an engineer, here are a few:
- You can ensure your internet modem/router is connected to the ADSL filter as close to your master socket as possible.
- Do not put objects on top of your modem/router, air flow is key to the health and life of your device, if the modem/router overheats they have a mechanism to shut off and reboot.
- Do not attempt to add additional extensions to the master telephone socket, every extension you add will degrade the speed of the broadband.
- If you have to trail the cable from the socket to the modem do not run the cable along side electrical cables as this causes interference on the line, if you need to trail the cable next to electrical cables consider using shielded cable or enclosing it in some conduit. If you need this type of cable please give us a call or email us as we usually have some in stock and it can be cut to your required length.
- If you are using a wireless connection to your modem/router consider using an ethernet cable instead, many people use wireless connections from their PC or Laptop but they don't realise that this makes the data transfer speeds are on average slower by 50%.
- My ISP says its my end thats the problem?
How many times do you call your Internet Service Provider to log a fault? Every time they say the line is testing fine and problem is with your equipment? The answer is: Switch your broadband to Vibe Active. Companies choose Vibe Active for their business broadband because we are engineers, not agents reading from a script within a Call Centre. There are a few simple tests to undertake and diagnose where the problem resides. If the problem is within your premises, we can fix. If outside, we liaise directly with Openreach on your behalf until the problem is resolved.
- I have been told to replace the ADSL filter?
Easy to replace the filter however what does it actually do and is it likely to resolve the issue? ADSL is provided over a standard 1 pair copper cable (Analogue line) and the filter literarily filters out the noise (Data) from the ISP thereby allowing a voice call to be made over the same copper pairs that’s being used for data signalling. Like most equipment, these can sometimes become faulty and it’s easier to replace the filter when trying to diagnose an issue with the line/circuit.
- I would like someone to come out and see how I can improve my broadband speed.
Vibe Active can provide a free no obligation overview of your current setup including recommendations for improving efficiency and speed. We listen to your needs and provide clear concise options allowing your business to grow yet still providing the necessary customer care allowing you to retain your existing base and revenue streams.
- I need more telephone lines, however i have been told there are no more spare pairs/lines"
Not uncommon to be told there’s no spare pairs or lines available, this usually means that the cable feeding your premises has used all the available pairs and to add more lines usually means installing additional cables, this can take months and in some circumstances can be very costly. If you have any questions regarding your lines please give us a call.
- Im starting a business and i want to be more professional with a business line?
There is many options available ranging from a Virtual Receptionist, IVR or utilising the call flow within your internal system and no restrictions due to number of lines available; business size should never be restrictive, there’s an opportunity for everyone!
- I need another phone line who do i call?
You require an additional line? Not a problem, give us call. We can provide Analogue, Digital, Broadband & SIP services. All orders are placed, and then an OpenReach engineer allocated to complete the installation normally within 2 working weeks.
- I'm taking over a businesses that already has phone lines?
It doesn’t cost anything to transfer your lines over to Vibe Active; this is simply a seamless transition without loss of service. You will then receive a monthly invoice for your line rental and call charges upon completion.
- Our telephone systems keeps shutting off?"
Sometimes it’s the simplest that can sometimes be the most difficult find. Has the power been checked? Has anyone else reported issues with their equipment not working? Is the equipment plugged in to an Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) or directly to the mains? These are the first checks that need to be made prior to giving us a call. If in doubt, let us know!.
- We need a new telephone system but i don't know if we can afford it?
Vibe Active can provide a competitive quote tailored to your specific needs and within reach of even the most stringent budgets; never be afraid to ask for advice or a free no obligation review of your communications/data network. Finance options available. We are here to help.
- We are thinking of switching to VoIP?
Why VOIP? Most forward thinking companies are embracing VOIP due to the enhancements and integration available with their data network, combining resources to produce more efficient working practices and delivering presence from anywhere in the world. When delivering VOIP there are a number of predetermined checks that need to be made. Don’t delay, give us a call today for a free no obligation review.
- If we buy our new telephone system from Vibe Active will you give us some money for our old one?
Vibe Active is able to offer a number of incentives when purchasing a system from us. Due to the close working relationship with the manufactures, we’ve been able to secure an additional 10% in return of your old equipment. You should hopefully make a number of other savings with your call charges when routed via Vibe Active. Give us a call to discuss further.